Year 12 Results Celebration
Thursday 25th August
- Year 12 students can collect their results from the College Assembly Hall between 9.00am and 11.00am.
- Students, parents and guardians should enter the Assembly Hall through the side entrance.
- From 11.00am onwards, results can be collected from the College Office.
Returning to Sixth Form Study:
- Students who completed an Options Form during Year 12 can book an in-person appointment with a member of our Sixth Form Pastoral team. These appointments will take place on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th August. Appointments can be scheduled using our online booking system: https://stcolumbanus.schoolcloud.co.uk/
- Students who did not complete an Options Form during Year 12 should contact the College Office on 02891270927 to arrange an in-person appointment.
Postage of results:
- Results which are not collected in person will be posted to students on Thursday 25th August
- Due to the upcoming royal mail strike these results may not arrive until Tuesday 30th August
- Any students who requires their results but cannot collect them in person should contact the office